Von: Ivan Zhakov [mailto:ivan_at_visualsvn.com]
>>> We experienced similar issue with "database table is locked" message in
>>> VisualSVN and found that disabling SQLite shared cache fixes the problem.
>>> In our case problem was appearing when background thread running svn
>>> status on working copy and foreground thread performs read/write
>>> operations on the same working copy.
>> How do I disable SQLite shared cache programmatically via SharpSVN? And what's the impact?
> We had to patch Subversion source code on build time to remove call
> to function that enables shared cache in SQLite. SQLite shared cache
> seems to be peformance optimization when same database accessed using
> different connections. I believe Subversion uses few connection to
> database, so it should be big performance degradation after disabling
> shared cache.
I did try with
D:\svntest\brokenwc>"C:\Program Files\VisualSVN\bin\svn.exe" --version
svn, version 1.7.0-beta3 (Beta 3)
compiled Aug 12 2011, 13:22:42
The result is that the upgrade fails with a different error message:
D:\svntest\brokenwc>"C:\Program Files\VisualSVN\bin\svn.exe" upgrade
Upgraded 'Device\Plc Logic'
Upgraded 'Device\Plc Logic\Application'
Upgraded 'Device\Plc Logic\Application\Library Manager'
svn: E155010: The node 'D:\svntest\brokenwc\.svn\tmp\wcng\Device\Plc Logic\Application\PLC_PRG\svnobj' was not found.
We software Automation.
3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Entwicklung
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50
Email: email@example.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys Internet-Forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Handelsregister: Kempten HRB 6186 | USt-IDNr.: DE 167014915
Received on 2011-08-22 18:14:28 CEST