I've just tried committing from the command line (after doing an update). The following output has been edited to hide the customer's name:
C:\customer>svn commit ./ -m "Committing via command line"
Adding (bin) DRL_FT\ProjectWorkSpace\OtherInputFiles\customerDrlLimits.xlsx
svn: E155011: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E155011: File 'C:\customer\DRL_FT\ProjectWorkSpace\OtherInputFiles\customerDr
lLimits.xlsx' is out of date
svn: E175005: File 'OtherInputFiles/customerDrlLimits.xlsx' already exists
So this looks like an SVN error and needs to be reported on that mailing list.
- The contents of this email, and any attachments, are strictly private
- It may contain legally privileged or sensitive information and is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- Only the intended recipient may review, reproduce, retransmit, disclose,
disseminate or otherwise use or take action in reliance upon the information
contained in this email and any attachments, with the permission of
Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd.
- If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and promptly delete the email and attachments, together with
any copies, from all computers.
- It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any attached files
for computer viruses and other defects and we recommend that it be
subjected to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
- Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any loss or damage
of any nature, howsoever caused, which may result
directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2013-08-02 08:26:27 CEST