On 01.08.2013 05:43, TayYeh wrote:
>> "Show log" always failed in TortoiseSVN 1.8.1.
>> The dialog result "Unexpected HTTP status 501 'Method Not Implemented'
>> "commit" and "update" is OK, at same time.
> Try the command line client:
> $ svn info url
> $ svn list -v url
> $ svn log -v url
>if you get an error there as well, you have to report this on the svn users mailing list.
The first two commands worked perfectly for me.
The last command gave the 501 error, plus this:
svn: E200007: Additional errors:
svn: E200007: The requested report is unknown.
How do I get to the SVN mailing list?
- The contents of this email, and any attachments, are strictly private
- It may contain legally privileged or sensitive information and is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- Only the intended recipient may review, reproduce, retransmit, disclose,
disseminate or otherwise use or take action in reliance upon the information
contained in this email and any attachments, with the permission of
Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd.
- If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and promptly delete the email and attachments, together with
any copies, from all computers.
- It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any attached files
for computer viruses and other defects and we recommend that it be
subjected to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
- Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any loss or damage
of any nature, howsoever caused, which may result
directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2013-08-02 08:26:20 CEST