the good news is that I am about to implement a
svn_client_log3-like interface to the log cache.
The bad one is, I'm running into a zillion of edge-cases.
TSVN, however seems to use only a small sub-set
of that API's capabilities. Therefore, I would like to
restrict the interface as follows:
* pathlist contains exactly one path
* revisionStart >= revisionEnd
* revisionStart may be HEAD, BASE or a specific
* revisionEnd is a specific revision number (or empty)
* pegRevision defaults to revisionStart if
pegRevision < revisionStart or empty
* pegRevision is a specific revision number (or empty)
Are those restrictions o.k. within TSVN? In any case,
I will keep the current interface and just error out if
"invalid" requests are made.
Another question: if "strict" logging is requested, shall
the log stop on copy or just continue on the old path?
Received on Tue May 1 17:16:23 2007