[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Subversion 1.5 Release decision?

From: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever.fta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:26:26 +0200

2008-05-21 20:10:51 Mark Phippard napisaƂ(a):
> Have we reached any consensus or made a decision on the release? I
> think the conversation has stalled but maybe it has continued off
> list. It seems like we have these options available:
>
> 1) Release 1.5 the week of June 2 based on current RC5
>
> 2) Release RC6 next week based on a new branch from RC5 + selected
> safe fixes and API changes. GA to follow by a week.
>
> 3) Release RC6 next week based on current branch and start a new soak period.
>
> I am not in favor of #3 if we are talking about a full 4-week soak.
> I'd be OK with 2 weeks, in fact that option would be my personal
> preference.

+1 to 3) with a 2 week soak.

-- 
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis

Received on 2008-05-21 20:31:47 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.