[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Updated German translation

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:54:40 +0200

Hi,

I updated the German translation of Subversion in the 1.5 branch. Please
commit!

The following two files can be fetched from
http://alioth.debian.org/~jseidel-guest/:

de1.po: Updated source references (mainly by calling tools/po/po-update.sh)
de2.po Updated German translation

The file de1.po doesn't contain translation updates but should be
nevertheless committed separately (as de.po) to get a readable diff
between de1.po and de2.po.

The translation provided in de2.po is not yet completed but I will
continue working on it.

I *strongly* suggest you update after this all other po files via
tools/po/po-update.sh in both trunk and 1.5 branch as well (feel free to
include de.po *after* committing my files but it should not necessary).

The last time such an update happened was one year ago and many new
strings were introduced.

PS: I started also collecting some problematic strings but I have to
recheck these before I can notify you. I will do this with the next
patch.

PS2: I added the last German translator to CC: (it wasn't easy to obtain
his name as you forbid mentioning translators in PO files)!.

PS3: I'm not subscribed, so please CC: me as well.

Jens

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help_at_subversion.tigris.org
Received on 2008-05-07 11:53:41 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.