On Thursday 30 Mar 2006 12:40 pm, Andriy Yanov wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Here is what happened:
> The question is: what should be done to correct mistake?
1. I hope you have a backup. :)
2. To *fix* your working copy, here are the details you need...
- Every folder (1) in the working copy has a .svn folder
- Every .svn folder has an 'entries' file
- Every 'entries' file has one entry per version-controlled file present
- It also has params like 'repos:' and 'url:'
- These 'repos' and 'url' params are used to determine where the repos is
(you can check this with the 'svn info' command)
So, if you can write a script, to tweak these parameters in
the .svn/entries file for every folder in the wc, to represent the correct
repos location, you are good to go.
In fact, this is what 'svn switch --relocate' does internally (in
addition to checking stuff like uid, to make sure both refer to the same
repos - In your case, its pretty obvious that they are... so you shouldnt
have to worry about that)
Received on Thu Mar 30 11:56:17 2006