[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: MBytes transferred figure in Update dialog appears wrong

From: Stefan KŁng <tortoisesvn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:40:52 +0200

Bradley Grainger wrote:
> I started setting up a working copy on a new Vista x64 system using
> TortoiseSVN 1.5.2 (64-bit). I checked out immediate children only of
> svn://dev/Code/trunk (my local repository URL) to C:\Code. I then
> updated C:\Code\common to the HEAD revision with a fully recursive
> update. (The SVN server is the CollabNet build, v1.5.0.)
> The update completed quickly, but the status at the bottom of the
> dialog said that 59451.50 MBytes were transferred from the server.
> This screenshot (http://www.logos.com/images/Screenshots/TSVN-MBytes-
> transferred.png) of an Explorer window on top of the TSVN Update
> window shows that the total amount of downloaded code is just under
> 800MB. Even allowing for some overhead, the TSVN figure of 59GB thus
> appears to be quite inaccurate.

Just sent a patch to the Subversion devs: the bug is in ra_svn in the
Subversion library.


   oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"
  (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN
    \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
    /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.net

Received on 2008-08-02 09:41:13 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.