[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: An internal error occurred during: "Fetching affected paths".

From: Mark Phippard <MarkP_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2005-08-18 15:31:43 CEST

Tobias Sager <moixa@gmx.ch> wrote on 08/18/2005 02:35:58 AM:

> Uh. This seems quite a FAQ.
> Would it be wrong to assume that when the tmpMessage gets null (in
> LogEntry.getLogEntryChangePaths) that the repository root is wrong? A
> nice error message instead of the NPE could help users.

Now that we know that is the problem it was easy to recreate and I think I
have fixed it. What I did was catch the exception that is thrown when the
invalid root URL is used. I then try the request again using the
repository URL (which has to be valid). In the process, I also update the
root URL that is stored to be equal to the repository URL. That way, the
problem corrects itself and you do not keep getting the exception

It worked in my tests.



Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Thu Aug 18 23:31:43 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.