On 25.12.2017 14:20, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 12:21:46PM +0100, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
>> So, this is the result. It also covers the changes
>> skipped by release.py (first block of 5 entries).
>> I will try to reformulate & group the list and then
>> commit them to CHANGES by Wednesday.
> Thanks! This helps a lot with completing the changelog.
> However, I have some mild concerns.
> I am not going to go through all of these now. I suppose you already
> understand the point I'm trying to make.
> We can still do a final review at the end and toss out entries which aren't
> really needed, but please don't just add new entries without considering
> and weighing each of them. Please carefully check each entry.
For the ones I now added to the CHANGES list, I did check
each entry. The point of my initial post was to "save" /
document the intermediate state after filtering through
over 200 candidates, combining related ones etc.
As of r1819436, the remaining changes candidates are:
* Detect ruby versions up to 2.4 (r1806570)
* Fix KDE5 support with clang 3.8 (r1802536 et al)
* Add SWIG_FEATURES variable (and lang-specific variants) to tune how swig
bindings are generated. (r1816254)
* Allow building against OpenSSL 1.1.0 on Windows by properly detect the
(r1814724 et al)
* Build against the system utf8proc library by default (r1803210 et al)
* Disable static builds of the apache and auth provider modules (r1802612)
* Drop support for upgrading working copies created with Subversion 1.7
(r1807584 et al)
* Fix a potential bug and an API contract violation in the Win32
* Fix a slightly broken private API. (r1807966)
* Merge upstream utf8proc 2.1.0 into trunk. (r1809090 et al)
* Omit the list of system error code names from release builds, this
(r1804618 et al)
* On OSX, ranlib complains loudly about object files with no symbols.
* Fix issue #4700 for property changes. (r1813794 et al)
* Suggest and use https:// links to download SQLite amalgamation (r1817043)
* ra_serf: Stream svndiff deltas w/o creating temporary files (r1803143 et al)
* ra_serf: Prevent the server from generating and sending the full MERGE
(r1806017 et al)
* ra_serf: Properly process lock tokens for empty relative paths ("")
(r1815799 et al)
* tests: Report unknown SWIG binding types on Windows. (r1802709)
Received on 2017-12-28 19:17:47 CET