[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Configuring Subversion with Berkeley DB Error: configure: error: Berkeley DB 4.0.14 or 5.x wasn't found

From: kay <kayibm1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:17:04 -0700 (MST)

particular
Just an update:
I was able to move past the issue (SVN_PATH_LOCAL_SEPERATOR). It is somewhat
related to the following error that I got as the last line of my ./configure
output:

"sed: command garbled: s/@SVN_DB_HEADER@/#include
</usr/local/BerkeleyDB.5.3/include/db.h>/"

I ignored the error previously, thinking ./configure was successful.

I tried using your suggestion regarding the
--with-berkeley-db=db.h:/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.5.3/include:/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.5.3/lib:db-5.3.
That works well.

However, I am encountering the following error:

/bin/bash /dhhs1t/3rdparty/tools/svn/subversion-1.8.11/libtool --tag=CC
--silent --mode=compile gcc -std=c89 -DSOLARIS2=10 -D_POSIX
_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -Wall -Wpointer-arith
-Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Wformat=2 -Wunused -Waggrega
te-return -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-Wno-multichar -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Winlin
e -Wno-long-long -Wno-format-nonliteral -Wno-system-headers
-Wold-style-definition -Wextra-tokens -g3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-
inline -DSVN_DEBUG -DAP_DEBUG -I./subversion/include -I./subversion
-I/usr/local/apr/include/apr-1 -I/usr/local/apr/include/a
pr-1 -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.5.3/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gnome-keyring-1
-I/usr/local/include/serf-1
-I/dhhs1t/3rdparty/tools/svn/subversion-1.8.11/sqlite-amalgamation -o
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite. lo -c
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c:60:2: #error SQLite is too old -- version
3.7.12 is the minimum required version
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c:720: warning: unused parameter 'baton'
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c:720: warning: unused parameter 'pool'
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c:895: warning: unused parameter 'unused1'
subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c:895: warning: unused parameter 'unused2'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.lo'

 The version of Sqlite3.c that I placed in the SQLite amalgamation directory
is the latest 3.8.8.2

--
View this message in context: http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/Configuring-Subversion-with-Berkeley-DB-Error-configure-error-Berkeley-DB-4-0-14-or-5-x-wasn-t-found-tp191826p192004.html
Sent from the Subversion Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Received on 2015-02-12 20:17:33 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.