RE: SVN client 1.8.x: unable to checkout public repositories when behind a web proxy
From: Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:56:00 +0100
We tested Subversion (and serf) with a number of different proxy servers and
So, perhaps it would help if you provide the errors you see and as much
From: Oikonomou Ioannis [mailto:ioannis.oikonomou_at_trasysgroup.com]
I have come across the following situation:
- With SVN client 1.8.x (specifically Tortoise 1.8.4), I'm not able
- It works fine with SVN client 1.7.14.
- If I try from home where I have direct access to Internet (i.e.
- I am aware of some regressions introduced in 1.8.x (specifically
- I am not sure what SVN server version is used at googlecode, but
- Some reference I found in the Internet:
Do you think this is a bug?
Should I add it in the SVN bug tracking tool?
Let me know if you need additional information.
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.