Re: auth-test fails (E200006: svn_auth_get_platform_specific_client_providers should return an array of 5 providers)
From: Julian Foad <julianfoad_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:33:31 +0000 (GMT)
I (Julian Foad) wrote:
Ah, but you ran "make check". I jumped to a conclusion seeing this bug in my own testing, and although the fix I made is good, it's not fixing what you were seeing.
> Before running the tests, I set
That's something I do in my own script before running the tests. As an alternative, I tried the configure option "--enable-local-library-preloading" that Philip mentioned, and it seems to work for me.
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.