On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s_at_daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> I also note there is a 1.7.0-milestone filed which is not yet resolved.
> (it's a trivial issue, though)
> C. Michael Pilato wrote on Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 13:25:01 -0400:
>> On 08/04/2011 12:31 PM, Mark Phippard wrote:
>> > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wright_at_wandisco.com
>> > <mailto:hyrum.wright_at_wandisco.com>> wrote:
>> > There hasn't been strong sentiment voiced one way or the other, so
>> > I'll proceed with RC-1 today.
>> > Looking forward to it! +1 from me.
>> > Should we start some thread about Neon/Serf? Or just call for a formal
>> > vote? Greg has not withdrawn his veto, so I am not sure what we do next.
>> I'm withholding my +1 until we settle the ra-dav issue, unless folks believe
>> that such a change made post-rc-1 would not require a soak restart. I defer
>> in that matter to the wisdom of the greater community.
So it seems we do have some pending issues folks want to clean up, so
whatever I roll today will be beta3, not rc1.
(It's been a couple of weeks, and there are a few good fixes, so I do
feel another pre-release is warranted.)
uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy
Received on 2011-08-04 20:38:42 CEST