[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: "... first release candidate is expected in August 2011." Really?

From: Ivan Zhakov <ivan_at_visualsvn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 06:21:14 +0400

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 01:44, Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Greg Stein <gstein_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 17:03, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato_at_collab.net> wrote:
>>> On 05/23/2011 04:27 PM, Greg Stein wrote:
>>>> All non-serf blockers should be fixed before we branch. IOW, we get as
>>>> close to a release candidate as possible on trunk. (and if people want
>>>> to code new features, they should HIGHLY CONSIDER doing that on a
>>>> branch, for later reintegration).
>>> Should we, then, move the Serf issues to 1.7-consider in the tracker?
>> If you like churning issues... sure.
>> I'd kind of like them front-and-center for 1.7.0 queries. But whatevs...
> I think they should stay in 1.7.0 until such point that we make a
> decision to change the defaut and branch without them.  As long as we
> intend for Serf to remain the default, and as I understand it that is
> the intent, we should keep these items in 1.7.0.
+1, personally I prefer switch back on neon before releasing alphas.

Ivan Zhakov
Received on 2011-05-24 04:22:11 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.