On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 17:54, <petesea_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:
>> Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
>>>>> Ben, I know that I'm CCed, but I won't have time for more than a quick
>>>>> glance at the patch in the near future. (University comes first.) I'll
>>>>> look at it as soon as I'm working on svn again.
>>>>> i.e., the patch appears good; I just don't have the time to review,
>>>>> test, etc., it.
>>>> I'm in no great rush. It works well enough for me. Perhaps one of the
>>>> other devs will find time to look at it if there's a desire to see it
>>>> incorporated before 1.7.
>>> It would be great to have this included in the next 1.6.x maintenance
>>> release. I have hit the issue when syncing from an external repo I have no
>>> control over and would prefer to use 1.6.x on the server and locally instead
>>> of having to use an older version for syncing and optionally running
>>> revisionist to fix the properties before loading the dump.
> I too would really like to see a fix for this issue as soon as possible.
> I've run into a different problem using svnsync with 1.5.5 (see
> and have been unable to find any answers on it. Hoping a newer version
> would fix it, I tried 1.6.2 and ran into the eol issue. Searching around
> for solutions to this problem the best I've found is "stick with 1.5.x",
> which doesn't help much in my case.
I don't see how my patch for 3404 would help with the issue you
describe. I don't think the two problems are related.
Received on 2009-05-21 09:03:50 CEST