[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [PATCH] fix for issue 3404 (svnsync 1.6 fails on ^M)

From: <petesea_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

> Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
>>>> Ben, I know that I'm CCed, but I won't have time for more than a
>>>> quick glance at the patch in the near future. (University comes
>>>> first.) I'll look at it as soon as I'm working on svn again.
>>>> i.e., the patch appears good; I just don't have the time to review,
>>>> test, etc., it.
>>> I'm in no great rush. It works well enough for me. Perhaps one of the
>>> other devs will find time to look at it if there's a desire to see it
>>> incorporated before 1.7.
>> It would be great to have this included in the next 1.6.x maintenance
>> release. I have hit the issue when syncing from an external repo I have
>> no control over and would prefer to use 1.6.x on the server and locally
>> instead of having to use an older version for syncing and optionally
>> running revisionist to fix the properties before loading the dump.

I too would really like to see a fix for this issue as soon as possible.
I've run into a different problem using svnsync with 1.5.5 (see
and have been unable to find any answers on it. Hoping a newer version
would fix it, I tried 1.6.2 and ran into the eol issue. Searching around
for solutions to this problem the best I've found is "stick with 1.5.x",
which doesn't help much in my case.

Received on 2009-05-20 17:55:31 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.