[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Possible issue triggered by repos reorg (including repro script)

From: Philip Martin <philip_at_codematters.co.uk>
Date: 2005-04-16 14:12:18 CEST

Matt Doran <matt.doran@papercut.biz> writes:

> Recently I did some reorganisation of our repos, renaming a project
> and setting up the trunk/branches/tags structure. Our original
> structure was simply ...
>
> /projects/p1
>
> I then moved the "p1" folder so that it was the "trunk" folder, and
> change the project folder name as shown below:
>
> /projects/n1/trunk
>
> After doing that, all working copies that pointed to the original
> project were then relocated with "switch --relocate" .... but they
> could no longer be updated.

Your mistake was to use --relocate, you should have simply switched to
the new URL.

-- 
Philip Martin
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sat Apr 16 14:13:10 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.