Re: Checksum mismatch with 1.9.7
Michael Knigge wrote on Sat, Dec 09, 2017 at 17:41:56 +0100:
> But I'm fairly interested why I have this problems running 1.9.7 and what is
> the right way around it...
- dump the 1.8.19 repository
- change the offending checksums to all-zeroes. (Dumpfiles are a binary format
so make sure your editor doesn't munge whitespace; if in doubt, use sed.)
- load the edited dumpfile into 1.9.7
- dump the 1.9.7 repository
- diff the two dumpfiles and check whether there are any differences besides
the expected difference in the Text-content-sha1 header.
This should at least get your migration done safely. I'll let others comment
on what caused the warning.
Received on 2017-12-11 18:43:59 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users