[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Subversion 1.8 httpd.exe taking 100% CPU

From: <valentijnscholten_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 03:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:47:22 AM UTC+2, Ivan Zhakov wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM, <valentij..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:41:55 PM UTC+2, Dinesh Hirani wrote:
>> >>
>> >> I did not find a solution however I wrote an monitor application that
>> >> checks if the httpd.exe process hits 100%, if so I KILL the process
>> and
>> >> CollabNet then restarts another instance.
>>
>> Last night the problem occurred again, this time I had debug logging
enabled for apache, and left it running for a while.

Error log shows last succesfull requests at 19:51. Some hours later all
apache threads are busy, as reported in the error log:

Mon Aug 19 19:51:49.378688 2013] [authz_core:debug] [pid 568:tid 932]
mod_authz_core.c(799): [client 172.17.1.15:2283] AH01626: authorization
result of <RequireAny>: denied (no authenticated user yet)
[Mon Aug 19 19:51:51.660084 2013] [authz_core:debug] [pid 568:tid 932]
mod_authz_core.c(799): [client 172.17.1.15:2283] AH01626: authorization
result of Require valid-user : denied (no authenticated user yet)
[Mon Aug 19 19:51:51.660084 2013] [authz_core:debug] [pid 568:tid 932]
mod_authz_core.c(799): [client 172.17.1.15:2283] AH01626: authorization
result of <RequireAny>: denied (no authenticated user yet)
[Mon Aug 19 19:51:51.660084 2013] [authnz_ldap:debug] [pid 568:tid 932]
mod_authnz_ldap.c(500): [client 172.17.1.15:2283] AH01691: auth_ldap
authenticate: using URL
ldap://172.17.1.1:32​68/DC=isaac,DC=local​?sAMAccountName?sub
[Mon Aug 19 21:06:55.298940 2013] [mpm_winnt:error] [pid 568:tid 964]
AH00326: Server ran out of threads to serve requests. Consider raising the
ThreadsPerChild setting
[Mon Aug 19 21:06:56.299004 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
[Mon Aug 19 21:07:01.549340 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
[Mon Aug 19 21:07:06.830928 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
[Mon Aug 19 21:07:12.159394 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
[Mon Aug 19 21:07:17.440982 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
[Mon Aug 19 21:07:22.722570 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
[Mon Aug 19 21:07:28.129166 2013] [mpm_winnt:debug] [pid 568:tid 964]
child.c(187): AH00327: mpm_get_completion_context: Failed to get a free
context within 1 second
Received on 2013-08-20 12:06:05 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.