RE: bug 4035 is not really fixed
From: Cronemberger, Constantino <Constantino.Cronemberger_at_gft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:08:32 +0100
I managed to find the file, then I delete it using "delete from work_queue" and finally I executed "svn cleanup" and "svn update" and got the same error again.
At last I found that the file that was causing the problem was in fact deleted by SVN, so I created an empty file with the same name but with no content (it was a .doc file) and it is working again.
Not sure why the file was deleted because I can see it is still in the server. I think it was deleted because I tried to execute "svn revert" when all my problems started.
Thanks for the tip,
Use the sqlite3 program. Run
sqlite3 .svn/wc.db "select * from work_queue"
to find out which node is affected.
-- PhilipReceived on 2011-11-28 19:09:05 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.