Re: Issue with merge
From: Henry Piñeros <hapinerosa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:21:49 -0500
This is my case!!!
1. I do a copyTo() from my trunk to a branch (branchPrueba).
2. I do a checkout from branchPrueba (C:/Prueba), I modify a file
3. I do a checkout from trunk (C:/Trunk), I modify a file (Hola1.java) and
4. Run cmd, then… cd C:/Trunk/src
5. svn merge *https**://
6. I drop C:/Trunk (I didn’t commit it).
7. Again, I do a checkout from trunk (C:/Trunk).
8. svn merge *https**://example-test-project.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/*
… Shows a message to resolve conflict between fonts
Tomorrow, I going to post here!! (with images)
Thank before hands
... I forget this!! I do merge between the files .java with tortoise which
2011/6/16 Michael Diers <mdiers_at_elegosoft.com>
> On 2011-06-16 22:37, Henry Piñeros wrote:
-- Estudiante de Ingenieria de Sistemas e Informatica Univesidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellin 2011Received on 2011-06-17 05:22:26 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.