On Apr 3, 2009, at 05:25, Carpentier, Fabien wrote:
> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> On Mar 11, 2009, at 06:34, Carpentier, Fabien wrote:
>>> In Redmine, when I want view differences between two different
>>> revisions, I have this error message :
>>> svn: Safe data 'Index: Re' was followed by non-ASCII byte 195:
>>> unable to convert to/from UTF-8
>>> The problem is that the name file is Reédmine. (é = byte 195)
>>> Svn seems not support accents.
>>> I use OpenBSD 4.1, Subversion 1.5.5 and the last revision of
>>> I try to solve this problem, and set this file : utf.c and
>>> functions check_non_ascii, ..
>>> But it doesn't work.
>> Subversion stores filenames as UTF-8 internally. In order to be able
>> to present filenames to you properly, it needs to know what encoding
>> your terminal uses, so you need to set the LANG environment variable
>> to the correct value for your terminal.
>> I'm not sure how this applies to Redmine (never used it) but
>> presumably Redmine needs to tell Subversion what encoding to use.
> I search for change the lang environment variable.
> In /etc/login.conf, I add this :
> French:French Users Accounts:\
> But it doesn't work. I've still the same problem.
> And now, I have no more idea..
I don't know about /etc/login.conf. On my Mac, I just added this line
to my ~/.bash_profile:
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-04-06 11:07:42 CEST