[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Access control help with 1.5.4

From: Joseph Van Quakebeke <joe.vanquakebeke_at_ingenix.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:49:55 -0600

    Sorry for the second post but my first posted ended up in pending
approval and never made it to the list.
    I am using 1.5.4 on a rhel 5.0 server. I am trying to use svnserve
to do access control. I updated the svnserve.conf file to use my
access_control.txt file. So far that works great. I added the top
* = r
That works fine. if I change it to:
* = rw
that works also. But if I add a branch restriction then the branch
restrictions does not work:

* = rw
Only the top level lines seem to work. I even added repoName: to the
branch name and that doesn't work. Does branch or directory
restrictions work in 1.5.4?
Thank you;


This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity
to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.


To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-01-27 22:07:29 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.