Hot-backup.py and transactions problem
From: Gonzalez Diaz, Xoan <G2485_at_caixagalicia.es>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:08:23 +0200
I have Subversion 1.4.5 installed on a machine B with Windows XP, Apache
I have a machine A with a folder containing the repositories
I am testing (in machine A) possibilities of hot-backup.py but it seems
These are the steps that I am taking:
1. Execute, in a command prompt, the following command:
python hot-backup.py --archive-type=zip "C:\
The command is executed successfully and a file called
2. I rename C:\ SVNRepositories\RepositoryA to C:\
3. I extract the folder in RepositoryA -4536.zip and copy (Windows
4. I rename C:\ SVNRepositories\RepositoryA -4536 to C:\
5. If I try to add a file to a directory (with TortoiseSVN) in the
Can't create directory
El sistema no puede halla la ruta especificada
It means something like System could not find the given path
6. Looking at C:\SVNRepoositories\RepositoryA\db there is no
It seems permissions are the same in C:\SVNRepositories\RepositoryA.old
What am I doing wrong?
Is it normal that hot-backup don't backup transactions directory?
Thanks in advance,
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.