[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

svnsync problem

From: ╬Ô ┼Č <nu.woods_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2007-11-01 03:59:17 CET

Hi,

I got a problem for svnsync.

 

My situation:

Source svn 1.4.3 running on fedora 6, mirror svn 1.4.5 on windows2003
server.

When I sync svn , got message í░path XXXX not presentí▒. I check the
source SVN logs, found the path having been delete in some revision, but
still be seen before deleting.

 

I guess it may be os problem. So I make a mirror on the same machine as the
source svn. But got the same result.

 

By the way, the path contains Chinese character.

 

Is it a svnsync bug that if path being delete and sync can not work.

 

Cheers
Received on Thu Nov 1 03:59:54 2007

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.