[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: svn and berkeley db corruption

From: Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann_at_prelude-ids.org>
Date: 2004-11-03 11:15:28 CET

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 02:15 +0100, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 00:59 +0100, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > After some try recovering a database with the help of people from #svn
> > on Freenode, they suggested me to drop a mail here thinking you might
> > have an insight on what to do in the current situation.
> [...]
> I made a full tgz of the SVN repository available from:
> http://prelude-ids.org/prelude-svn-repo.tgz
> I hope this will eventually help tracing the problem.

I tried upgrading to SVN 1.1.1 to see if that has any effect on
recovery. svnadmin recover still fail, but with the following error:

svnadmin recover prelude
Repository lock acquired.
Please wait; recovering the repository may take some time...

Recovery completed.
svn: Berkeley DB error while opening 'copies' table for filesystem prelude/db:
Invalid argument
svn: bdb: call implies an access method which is inconsistent with previous calls

> > Note: the system is using subversion 1.0.9 with db-4.1.
> > Please CC me on reply since I am not on the list.

Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann@prelude-ids.org>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Wed Nov 3 17:11:20 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.