[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: SVNIndexXSLT, server-side processing? [solution]

From: M. van Renswoude <mark_at_x2software.net>
Date: 2004-05-28 15:30:15 CEST

> There might be another problem. Are you sure you have closing tags for
> things like <title/> and <script/>? If they are rendered closed then the
> page will not display. You need to force the close tag to show, E.g:

The XSL had <link href="/svnindex.css"/> in there, but due to the
output="html" setting it removed the last /. It did that with the <meta> tag
as well. I tried <link></link>, I even tried an <xsl:element> to build the
link tag that way, but the output remained the same. It treats those tags
differently it seems, because when I did <blah/> it outputted it correctly.

Either way, the real problem was the Content-Type: text/xml which caused IE
to render it as an XML tree even after the XHTML output was completely
valid, so that just needed the source change to text/html...

- Mark

To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Fri May 28 15:31:04 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.