I am pleased to announce that another interim release of Subversion is
now available. You can grab release 0.30.0 at the following
The MD5 checksum for this release is: 9dac76a67a217dc6b7f63259761ff93f
Please note this release was tested against and ships with the latest
neon release, 0.24.2, available at:
For a full list of changes please refer to the end of this email.
Please direct all questions and comments regarding this release to
the dev_at_subversion.tigris.org mailing list.
Version 0.30.0 (released 24 Sep 2003, revision 7178)
* SSL changes: (r7134, #1330)
- client now prompts to cache server certificates
- no more 'ssl-ignore-unknown-ca' option
- 'ssl-ignore-host-mismatch' is renamed to 'ssl-override-cert-hostname'
- new 'ssl-trust-default-ca' option to trust 'default' openssl CAs
* 'svn log' no longer dies on unversioned args (r6989, #777)
* local mods now obstruct 'svn up' deletions (r7050, #1196)
* 'svnserve' now notices (unauthenticated) --username arg (r7060)
* no more 'svnadmin createtxn' subcommand. (r7062)
* 'svn ls -v' shows years when appropriate
* document some new things in Book (r7014), plus minor technical fixes
* website changes: new sidebar, new 'svn links' page, new tigris.org!!
* other bugfixes: hooks use proper stdout handles on win32 (r7001),
prevent copies of copies in wc (r7077, #1259), display failed
revprop change over ra_dav (r7081, #1520), 'svn st -u' throws RA
error properly (r7094, #1506)
* ra_dav now requires neon-0.24.X
* many gen_make.py/gen-base.py improvements, especially for win32 builds
* many improvements to swig/perl bindings
* improvements to contrib/: psvn.el, and new svn-push program.
* more cvs2svn bugfixes: issue #1504, #1421, #1514, and new --username arg.
* python testsuite only raises exceptions, never status codes. (#1192)
* various libsvn_fs re-org (prepwork) for issue #1499.
* other bugfixes: code-complete timestamp feature (r6983, #1445), add
op-counting features to trails (r6984, #655), fs UUID caching
(r7037), almost finish win32 iconv issues (#872), restored-file
entry-timestamp bugfix (r7090, #1523), always print CWD as '.' (r7097)
GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853 E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Wed Sep 24 19:35:32 2003