I am pleased to announce that another interim release of Subversion is
now available. You can grab release 0.29.0 at the following
The MD5 checksum for this release is 5de4d92eae7ea5d83fe6c3964a08e261
Please note this release was tested against and ships with the latest
neon release, 0.24.1, available at:
For a full list of changes please refer to the end of this email.
Please direct all questions and comments regarding this release to
the dev_at_subversion.tigris.org mailing list.
Version 0.29.0 (released 05 Sep 2003, revision 6976)
* 'svn status' now streams its response. (r6913, #1426)
* 'svn status' now recurses into externals (r6913, #1428)
* new 'svnadmin verify' command to verify repository data (r6851, #1074)
* SSL changes: (r6958, #1371)
- dropped support for PEM-encoded client certs, only accept PKCS12 now.
- 'ssl-authority-files' is now a list of CA files
- no more 'ssl-client-cert-type' and 'ssl-client-key-file' variables.
* new svndumpfilter option: '--preserve-revprops' to keep props on empty revs
* mailer.py improvement: handle multiple match groups (r6940)
* remove in-repos/on-disk repository template features, till post-1.0 (r6965)
* various cleanups to the Book
* other bugfixes: switch deletion bug (r6890, #1496), status
repos-delete bug (r6913, #1469), reversion of '.' (r6953, #854).
* GUI developers take note: prompting API changed (r6928, #1214)
* now compile against neon-0.24; 0.23.9 support to be dropped soon. (r6958)
* various improvements to Perl/SWIG bindings
* tree re-org: non-core utilities split into 'tools' and 'contrib' areas.
* some gen_make.py/gen-base.py improvements
* configure.in CFLAGS bugfix (r6963)
* stop callng deprecated APIs in APR, in preparation for upcoming APR-1.0.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com
Received on Fri Sep 5 19:03:57 2003