On 07.10.2015 15:00, Thomas wrote:
>> The server sends the correct format of that page.
>> But if the repo browser does not get there, then that means that
>> something else is very wrong.
>> an 'svn ls' on the parentpath url should not return anything but a
>> proper error. If that happens, the repo browser then asks for the html
>> of that url and parses it. If parsing is successful, it shows the list
>> of repositories.
>> Now, the file you attached is the proper format, so parsing would be
>> successful - provided that what TSVN downloads is the same as what you
>> got in your browser.
>> The file it downloads is saved to a temp file in %tmp% (sort by date,
>> but leave the repo browser open - when you close it the temp file is
>> deleted). Then compare that file content to the html file you saved with IE.
>> If there's no temp file, then TSVN could not download that file for
>> whatever reason.
> Thanks for your reply. I tried to find a file which is created when opening the repo browser and yes i found it.
> Opened the tempfile and yes the content is there. See the Screenshot. I tried to find a logfile with whom i can find a error message but i didn't find anything....
>> Sorry, but I can't help more here - it works on every setup I have
>> access to just fine.
> Maybe if you can give me a hint where i can make a log or something like this.
> Please look at the screenshot.
Thanks for all your info and output files.
I think I found the problem. Should be fixed in r26879.
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest interface to (Sub)version control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2015-10-07 20:06:26 CEST