Here's what I did:
- Copy <repo>/Trunk to <repo>/Branches/Ahmil and update
- Make and commit changes to <local>\Branches\Ahmil
- Make and commit changes to <local>\Trunk
- Merge the changes from <repo>/Trunk to <local>\Branches\Ahmil and commit
- Make and commit more changes to <local>\Branches\Ahmil
- Shift-right click <local>\Branches\Ahmil and select "Diff with URL"
- Enter <repo>/Trunk in the dialog box and select "HEAD revision"
- Press OK
Here's what I expected (and what used to happen before v1.8)
- A small window appears with the list of changed files
- Double-clicking on a file in the list brings up a diff window
- In the diff window, I am able to copy changes from the URL to my working copy (this was useful for reverting unintentional changes)
Here's what happened (in v1.8 and later)
- A dialog box appears with the following text:
The path <local>\Branches\Ahmil seems not to match the paths in the patchfile. But TortoiseMerge found the path <local> matches it better. Do you want to use the suggested path instead?
- There are two options:
- - Use the found path. Apply the patch to <local>
- - Use the original path. Apply the patch to <local>\Branches\Ahmil
- Selecting either of the options opens a small window with one entry: "Trunk". Double click on "Trunk"...
- - If the first option was selected, an error message shows: "<local>\Trunk is a directory, not a file! TortoiseMerge can't diff directories.". A window opens titled "Rejected patch hunks for 'Trunk' - TortoiseUDiff", which appears to contain a fraction of the diff.
- - If the second option was selected, a different error message shows: "The diffing enging aborted because of an error: Can't open file '<local>\Trunk': The system cannot find the file specified."
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2013-11-27 17:49:07 CET