Am 22.08.2013 06:36, schrieb Sergey Azarkevich:
> I've tried with starting the repo browser from a working copy as well as
> directly with an url, then showing the log dialog for various files and
> folders that show up in the repo browser. All commands in that log
> dialog work fine for me.
> Nothing special. Default setup.
> I reproduce it just now on 2 clean VM: Windows XP, Windows 7 + Tortoise
> SVN 1.8.1
> For avoid ambiguity in reproduce steps I make several screenshots:
I can reproduce it too on one of my VMs (Win XP SP3).
The only things special I can think of (comparing with other XP
installations I know):
* It's a VM, and has VM Additions installed (VirtualBox)
* It is clean and has not 3 dozen of different VC runtimes or .NET
frameworks on it
* It has never seen any Windows Updates and is still running IE6 (which
makes the SourceForge download page a pain, but manageable).
* Its (only) partition is formatted with FAT32.
I tried to snapshot the VM and CONVERT C: /FS:NTFS, but even after a
reboot the problem persisted, so either the filesystem is not the reason
or it is some permissions thing (as a converted NTFS Windows
installation will not have the same permissions than a fresh NTFS
Windows installation has).
I also tried to move the Temp Directory (and also %TEMP% and %TMP%) to
C:\Temp, to avoid some problem with special characters in filenames, but
the problem was still there.
When having a look at Procmon, I can also clearly see first dropping
C:\Temp\svn9.tmp (or similar), then trying to read c:\Temp\.svn and
C:\.svn, and C:\trunk\src\Changelog.txt, each being not found.
Sorry, I'm out of ideas as well.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2013-08-22 22:37:15 CEST