On 30.11.2011 00:27, Gavin Lambert wrote:
>> I've added a few more debug outputs to the shell extension. Please
>> grab the next nightly build (>= r22304), then go to Settings
>> dialog->Advanced->DebugOutputString and set that to 'true'. You
>> might have to restart since that setting is read when the shell
>> extension is loaded. Then get the DebugView utility from here:
>> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647 and record
>> the outputs while you do the right-click. Maybe we'll get some more
>> information from that...
> Apologies for the delay, but I didn't notice your reply for a little
> while, and it's tricky scheduling time to reboot my PC. :)
> I installed build 22314 (64bit) and ran the test described. I also
> walked up and back down the directory tree, so you can see how things
> change. I've attached the log.
> I did edit out the CFolderCrawler and CCachedDirectory entries,
> though, since they just seem to be noise and not related to the issue
> at hand.
> Also note that the SUBST drive thing (which *was* a problem for
> commits from 1.4 to 1.6) is not the culprit this time -- if I do the
> same test on the "real" location that the SUBST drive points to, I
> get the same results.
Sorry for the delay.
Thanks for the log file. It's clear now that the problem lies within the
svn library since the call to svn_client_status5() returns with an error
even though the path clearly points to a working copy.
Not sure why this happens or how to trigger it reliably (still can't
reproduce this on all machines I have access to).
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2011-12-01 21:56:19 CET