[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Problem resolving conflicts with Tortoise 1.6.4 and LabVIEW...

From: 2and4 <sky.sharma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

Like several LabVIEW users, I am using Subversion and Tortoise and
have Tortoise configured to invoke the LabVIEW Merge utility when
merges need to be done. I ran into the following problem.

1. I updated a local folder and Tortoise informed me that I had
conflicted .vi file.
2. I right-clicked the file and chose Edit Conflicts, hence launching
the LabVIEW merge utility.
3. I resolved the conflicts.
4. I right clicked on the previously conflicted file and chose
5. An error occurred where the folder went into a locked state and
Tortoise pretty much stopped working.

I'm sure this is a problem related to version 1.6.4. This all used to
work fine with 1.6.3. But I've tried it with 1.6.4 on both a Vista
machine and an XP machine with pretty much the same results.

Thanks for looking into this. Tortoise ROCKS!


To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-08-17 16:09:13 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.