Clemens Anhuth wrote:
> Stefan Küng wrote:
>> I've uploaded the debug symbols for the x64 build of TortoiseProc to the
>> nightly build server.
>> Can you maybe install the current nightly build from
>> and then copy the contents of the TortoiseProc.zip file (the
>> TortoiseProc.pdb file) to the installation bin folder?
> Hello Stefan,
> I installed TortoiseSVN-126.96.36.19904-dev-x64-svn-1.6.0-dev.msi but
> cannot find "TortoiseProc.zip". Is it supposed to be at
> http://nightlybuilds.tortoisesvn.net/latest/x64/ ?
it isn't uploaded automatically. I've manually uploaded it last time so
you could test it. But since then, there were other nightly builds which
of course don't have the debug symbols.
I'll upload them again right now...
Ok, they're up now.
* unzip TortoiseProc.zip, put TortoiseProc.pdb into c:\program
* open regedt32.exe, go to HKCU\Software\TortoiseSVN, create a DWORD
value named "Debug" and set the value to 1
* start the log dialog from explorer like you usually do
* wait for the dialog to pop up showing the command line with which
TortoiseProc was started, do *not* click on OK yet!
* start VS2008, click on "Debug->Attach", select the running Process
"TortoiseProc.exe" to attach to
* dismiss the debug dialog showing the command line
* wait for the crash - VS2008 should now show you a stacktrace
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-02-09 17:45:11 CET