I just encountered the following, which I think is a bug.
I reintegrated a feature branch back to the trunk and got two conflicts.
One was a property conflict in an svn:externals in the root of the working
copy and the other was in a file a couple of levels down in the directory
tree. I went to TortoiseSVN/Resolve ... to mark the root directory
resolved. The resolve dialog showed two lines, the root directory and the
conflicted file. I unchecked the file and clicked OK. Both items got
resolved - my expectation was that the directory would be resolved but the
file would stay conflicted.
This is no longer easy for me to repro, but I did revert and retry the
merge with identical results and I'm sure I didn't fumble finger anything
along the way to cause the problem.
This message contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy,
disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained
in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise
the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message immediately. Thank you
Received on 2008-09-27 00:17:57 CEST