some of you have reported problems when updating TSVN to a new version:
I've mentioned this before: I can't reproduce the issue. I've tried with
several virtual machines, XP SP2, XP SP3, Win2008, Vista, both German
and English versions. I tried updating from 1.4.0-1.4.8 to both 1.5.0
and 1.5.1 but for me, the update always worked without problems.
So, as long as you guys don't have any more information on how this
issue can be reliably reproduced, there's nothing I can do.
Sending mails like "I have the same issue" and then describing on three
pages that you did the very same thing the other person already reported
does not help at all but only annoys me.
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
Received on 2008-08-06 13:21:28 CEST