TortoiseSVN 1.5.2 released
Due to a new bug introduced in the svn library 1.5.1 we're now releasing
TortoiseSVN 1.5.2 which has a workaround implemented for that bug. This
fixes crashes when resolving conflicts during a merge.
You can get the new release from our website:
the changelog since 1.5.1:
- BUG: the "SVN Copy and Add" right-drag menu was not shown. (Stefan)
- BUG: Editing a conflict during a merge resulted in a crash.
Note: this is only a workaround for a bug in the svn library which
won't work in all situations. (Stefan)
- BUG: Log cache CSV export: fix record line endings. (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: Log cache CSV export: user revprops list incomplete. (Stefan
- BUG: The "save revision to..." context menu in the log dialog was shown
even if multiple revisions were selected. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
Received on 2008-07-31 20:22:30 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users