RE: Resolve Conflict Crash / Tortoise crashes everytime
From: Jean-Olivier Racine <joracine_at_humancad.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:28:37 -0400
- I tried installing 32 bits, but explorer integration doesn't
- I tried deleting the registry entries before re-installing, no
- I downloaded an older version of tortoise (1.4.8 x64) and it
- I forgot to mention earlier that the server version is 1.4.6
- We have other users with Tortoise 1.5 but on XP 32, everything
Am I the only one in the world using Vista 64? Did anyone test it?
From: Jean-Olivier Racine [mailto:joracine_at_humancad.com]
Good day all,
I have been a long time user of TortoiseSVN and I have recently upgraded to
Here's my problem:
When even I try to do *any* operation (checkout, update, commit, anything),
Did anyone encounter this problem? Can anyone help me?
- I am running Vista 64 Business, with 2GB of RAM and an Intel
- My file system is NTFS.
- I am administrator on the machine.
- I tried [uninstalling/reboot/installing/reboot] 3 times, without
- I tried uninstalling VisualSVN... no luck.
- I tried doing a clean checkout of a repository, same
I am clueless at this point and need your help!
No virus found in this incoming message.
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.