TortoiseSVN 1.9.1 released
TortoiseSVN 1.9.1 is ready for download.
It is linked against Subversion 1.9.1.
get it from here:
This is a bugfix-only release.
The changelog since 1.9.0:
- CHG: static linking to CRT and MFC. (Stefan)
- CHG: Allow the SubWCRevCOM object to be reused, i.e.
clear all gathered data when GetWCInfo2() is
- CHG: Update TortoisePlink. (Stefan)
- CHG: Moved all commands to the front view in
- CHG: Reintroduce the LogFindCopyFrom setting. (Stefan)
- CHG: Updating a sparse checkout remembers the
state of hidden items as well. (Stefan)
- BUG: When Aero dialogs are disabled, the merge dlg
background was painted black. (Stefan)
- BUG: SubWCRev segfaulted when started for a
non-wc path. (Stefan)
- BUG: TMerge showed filtered diffs if "show whitespaces"
was active. (Stefan)
- BUG: TMerge could mark the wrong line as changed if the
files contained mixed newlines at the start of
the files. (Stefan)
- BUG: "Show differences as unified diff" failed if the
selected files were in different directories. (Stefan)
- BUG: ProjectMonitor could not show any log messages if
HEAD was more than log-limit above the corresponding
log messages to show. (Stefan)
- BUG: Stopping the monitoring thread failed when trying
to show the log. (Stefan)
- BUG: When a start commit hook script failed in the repo browser,
the buttons (abort/proceed) were switched. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest interface to (Sub)version control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2015-09-04 18:25:25 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev