[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Nightly inline diff bug

From: Hans-Emil Skogh <Hans-Emil.Skogh_at_tritech.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:00:06 +0000


I think I have found a bug in the inline diff. Mostly it works just fine, but one test-text that I have tried gives some unexpected results.

When comparing the two attached files with the latest nightly the inline diff in TortoiseMerge indicates (for example) in lb.txt that the word "Morbi" should be equal in both files. But the word does not exist in lc.txt.

(This was observed with "Inline diff word-wise" enabled, but the problem seems to be there even with it disabled. Only harder to spot. :-) )



To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].

  • text/plain attachment: lb.txt
  • text/plain attachment: lc.txt
Received on 2011-06-08 10:00:21 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev mailing list.