TortoiseSVN 1.2.2 has been released!
You can grab it from our download page:
It's built against Subversion 1.2.3.
The MD5 checksum of the installer is
There were about 400 commits between 1.2.1 and 1.2.2, so expect quite a
few changes ;)
The complete changelog:
- NEW: Display a summary of our own license at start of install,
instead of the Subversion license. (Simon)
- NEW: Icon sets (except for the default one) are now optional features;
the user can choose whether or not to install them, during setup.
- NEW: Navigating to the previous/next difference in TortoiseMerge also
shows the first line of the difference in the detailed diff at
the bottom. (Stefan)
- NEW: Marking multiple files as resolved at once. Selecting a folder
will show a dialog with all conflicted files below to be marked
as resolved. See issue #117. (Stefan)
- NEW: SubWCRev has a new option '-e' to include externals if they're from
the same repository. See issue #132. (Stefan)
- NEW: Checking/Unchecking multiple items at once: select multiple files and
checking/unchecking one of them unchecks/checks all of them.
See issue 118. (Stefan)
- NEW: The Spellchecker ignores now numbers and doesn't mark them
as missspelled anymore. See issue #145. (Stefan)
- NEW: The context menu is now shown for shortcuts too. Once for the
(*.lnk) file itself and once for the target the shortcut points to.
See issue #146. (Stefan)
- NEW: Option to switch to the newly created branch/tag in the branch/tag
dialog. See issue #150. (Stefan)
- NEW: Button in TortoiseMerge to switch the left and right view.
See issue #152. (Stefan)
- NEW: Diffing of properties. See issue #133. (Stefan)
- NEW: 'Open' and 'Open with...' commands in the progress dialog. (Stefan)
- NEW: Showing the log messages between two tags. See issue #111. (Stefan)
- NEW: The "Create Patch" feature now allows to select which changes to
include in the generated patchfile. See issue #135. (Stefan)
- NEW: Right-dragging in the repository browser allows to rename the file
or folder with the move/copy. (Stefan)
- NEW: New column in the repository browser with the file extensions to make
it possible to sort by those file extensions. See issue #142.
- CHG: Setup UI changed from the dark'd code from the VS-generated package
to a standardised framework from the WiX tutorial.
See issue #147. (Pete)
- CHG: Refactored WiX setup code into fragments and started to use include
files for variables that are needed more than once.
See issues #127 and #128. (Pete)
- CHG: The spellchecker now checks text pasted in the edit control
immediately, without the need to enter text manually first.
See issue #116. (Stefan)
- CHG: In the log dialog, the "next 100" button is disabled once the
"Show All" button was pressed. See issue #138. (Stefan)
- CHG: Enabled diffing of copied/moved files in the commit dialog. (Stefan)
- CHG: In the property dialog, the svn: properties which can only be set on
files are now shown on folders too in the combobox. An error message
is then shown if the user tries to set such a property on the folder
without the 'recursive' checkbox activated. (Stefan)
- BUG: The default ssh client (TortoisePlink) wasn't used in some
places, e.g. the revision graph. (Stefan)
- BUG: The option "Only use spellchecker when tsvn:projectlanguage is set"
was inversed. (Stefan)
- BUG: The bugtraq: and tsvn: property values weren't correctly handled if
they contained non-ASCII chars. (Stefan)
- BUG: Comparing two files from the revision graph didn't work. (Stefan)
- BUG: When adding a folder, nested folders were shown as unversioned
and checked to add. (Stefan)
- BUG: The same line was shown twice in TortoiseMerge if 'ignore leading
whitespace' option was turned on and the line differed only
in whitespaces. See issue #121. (Stefan)
- BUG: UNICODE chars weren't shown correctly in the log message
middle view. (Stefan)
- BUG: The spell checker codepage was ignored but the local codepage
was used instead. This lead to problems e.g. with the russian
spell check dictionary. (Stefan)
- BUG: Manual edits of URLs in the repository browser weren't reflected
if the repobrowser was used to find URLs from other dialogs.
See issue #139. (Stefan)
- BUG: In the log dialog, 'Compare Revisions' didn't work if the log dialog
was started from the repository browser for a single file. (Stefan)
- BUG: The messageboxes didn't use the system colors which could make
them unreadable in high contrast color schemes. (Stefan)
- BUG: See issue #148. (Stefan)
- BUG: The 'resolve' function in TortoiseMerge didn't resolve the file.
- BUG: The repository browser crashed if an item was edited and then
the view was scrolled. (Stefan)
- BUG: The revision graph could be exited without the thread being stopped
which could lead to a crash. (Stefan)
- BUG: Showing diffs of multiple files (> 30) from the same log dialog
could lead to stalled network connections. Closing the log dialog
restored the network again. (Stefan)
- BUG: the dialog title of the commit dialog expanded with every F5 key
- BUG: When right-dragging a file for moving and the target already exists,
the automatic renaming didn't work. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com
Received on Wed Aug 31 20:36:12 2005