[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: [Subclipse-users] Performance problem with recursive status

From: <postmaster_at_tigris.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:38:20 -0800 (PST)

Update. I ran into this problem again today, which was surprising considering I had uninstalled Subclipse.

Once again, I ran the profiler, and was shocked to find that once again it was Subclipse that was taking the time. Apparently the Subclipse Uninstaller does not work. It no longer shows up in installed software, but if you look at Help->About->Plugin-Details it is still listed. And obviously it is still causing the problem as mentioned before.

I'll now try to manually remove all traces of subclipse, and failing that reinstall Eclipse from scratch.


To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subclipse.tigris.org].
Received on 2008-12-18 21:43:35 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.