[Subclipse-users] Subclipse 1.1.9 Released
Subclipse 1.1.9 has been released. The main changes in this release are the
newer versions of JavaHL and SVNKit (and of course the SVNKit renaming).
There is also a new feature on the update site that contains integration
between Mylar and Subclipse. To install this feature you need to have Mylar
0.9.2 or greater. This will be released sometime today, if it has not been
Finally, later today I will also post a zipped version of the update site as
a lot of people have been requesting that and we are getting close to the
1.2.0 GA release.
7 December 2006
- JavaHL 1.4.2 binaries for Windows
- JavaSVN renamed to SVNKit. 1.1.0 + fixes version included.
- Removed Java 1.5-specific code. Changed project settings to insure
Java 1.4 compatability.
- Fixed potential NPE in SVN Properties view.
- Added back a forced refresh after Switch/Merge operations.
- Added new prompting UI for SVNKit SSH connections.
- Removed dependency on compare plugin from core. Allows for headless
- Added option to Create Branch/Tag dialog to perform a switch after
the branch/tag is created.
- Improve handling of read-only files that are not managed by
- Small synch view fixes for externals.
- Created new Eclipse feature to house Mylar integration. Must be
installed separately from same update site URL.
Received on Thu Dec 7 18:25:48 2006
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users