[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

[Subclipse-users] Update site issues

From: Karl <karl.wyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-05-19 15:18:52 CEST


I still get the http:// https:// problem. I'm not sure what's going
on but I can't believe our proxy has cached this (mind you, it is a
Microsoft ISA proxy...)

The update site http://subclipse.tigris.org/update/site.xml seems to
give me the latest code, so I'll continue to use this.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Phippard <markp@softlanding.com>
> I noticed that the URL gets changed from
> http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.0.x/site.xml to
> https://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.0.x/site.xml. The connection
> wants to use a secure socket?

This is something that happened for about 1 day over a month ago.
tigris.org made some inadverdent change that caused this. They corrected
the problem and I just checked and it is still not happening anymore.

> If I use the address http://subclipse.tigris.org/update/site.xml then
> all is fine and I see the site xml.
> So, I still maintain that there is a problem with the update site
> through proxy connections, expecially ones like ours that may be
> configured to stop whatever behaviour the original URL call does.

There are no problems with the update site. The other URL is the old URL.
 There is still stuff in that site, it just isn't the latest.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subclipse.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subclipse.tigris.org
Received on Fri May 19 15:19:06 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.