Refactoring and history problems
I have just installed a subversion server and the subclipse plugin. I have
added my first project to the repository and wanted to test one of the key
features of subversion: moving and renaming and not losing the history.
But I have some problems with this. I made some changes to the file
/folder1/a.txt (Revisions 1, 2 and 3). Then I moved (with refactor -> move
in the java perspective) the file to folder2 (Revision 4). Now I have made
some additional changes (Revisions 5 and 6). I have tried to check the
contents of an earlier version. If I use "Compare with -> revision" it shows
me all revision numbers but if i choose Revision 1, 2 or 3 it shows me an
If I use "Team -> Show in Resource history" and try to get the content I
only get the message "Failed in remoteFile.getContents()". The revisions
after moving the file work fine.
Received on Sun Apr 10 20:42:31 2005
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users