For my project ivy+svn, I introduced a "pure" javasvn adapter for
svnClientAdapter, to bypass javahl dependencies. Given that javasvn ships
separate from the javahl libs, I find avoiding that extra dependency, at
least for my project, was worth the separation. My implementation borrows
heavily from both SVNClientImpl.java from the javasvn project and
AbstractJhlClientAdapter.java from svnClientAdapter. It can be checked
out/viewed at the following URL:
It isn't heavily tested, but works perfectly well for my project. Because of
the heavy code duplication, it is just begging for refactoring, but that
wasn't possible without modifying the svnClientAdapater code base directly,
which was a path I didn't really want to go down if no one else was
interested in this effort.
I happily offer this work to svnClientAdapter, if the project is interested
in a javahl-free implementation of the javasvn adapter. If not, I'll just
keep it as part of my project.
Many thanks for this very useful library!
Received on Sat Aug 26 08:22:39 2006