[PATCH] - New commit dialog
From: Mark Phippard <MarkP_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2004-11-15 20:29:58 CET
The attached patch provides a new Commit dialog for Subclipse. This
1) The URL you are committing to shows as text on the top of the dialog.
2) All of the files being committed are shown, along with their status
3) Unversioned files are shown and selected by default. These will be
4) Buttons to Select All, Deselect All and Deselect Unversioned Files.
5) Columns can be clicked to sort. Perhaps you want to sort by status or
I have attached a screenshot in PNG format.
Once this is committed, we will work on the bug tracking integration, and
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.