From: Ben Collins-Sussman <sussman_at_collab.net>
Date: 2003-12-09 21:56:56 CET
My name is Ben Collins-Sussman, and I'm one of the core Subversion
First: do I understand the architecture correctly?
* svnjavahl.dll contains all of the libsvn_*.dll libraries.
* javahl.jar talks to svnjavahl.dll via JNI.
* javahl.jar has an SvnClient.class, but the whole
* SVNPluginCore.jar is the actual Eclipse plugin, and depends on
If so, then
* since there's already a JNI dependency, why does
* I've scoured through the binary .zip distribution, and I can't
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.